I was thinking the other day, I haven't finished constructing my blog. For goodness sakes there is only one picture of one of my four little monkeys!! I really want a picture behind my title, change my own picture to a better one (if there is one!), add pics of the rest of the little monkeys, add some buttons. The list goes on!
Under Construction!
As I thought about my blog being under construction it came to me that our lives are under construction too. Always changing, building and rebuilding dreams. The Lord building us into who He wants us to be.
Under Construction!
We have a lot going on in our lives right now too. Changes are being made. I'll post more on that later. But I'm am so thankful that the Lord holds the hammer and has not chosen to set it down. He is patient with us as we work to hold the nail straight.
We are... Under Construction!!
{The Third Guy}
7 years ago

Well...better to be "Under Construction" then scheduled for "demolition"!
ReplyDeleteAlthough...it might feel like that anyway!